- Exposure to our 7,000 members for your business or organization – on our website, Newsletters, and presentations
- Access to our events and space for promotion – including space for banners, tables, literature and speaking slots
- Featured space on our Biotech News site – the Roundtable Review
- Access to our network of members and advisors – both students and professionals in industry and academia
- Access to students and member generated ideas – through Immersion Projects and consultation
- Recruitment Services – if you’re looking to recruit high-impact talent, our members come from the top universities in the world.
If you’d like to learn more about partnering with OBR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’d be thrilled to speak further.
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, part of Queen Mary University of London, offers international levels of excellence in research and teaching while serving a population of [...]
The Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is the focal point for entrepreneurship research, teaching and practice at the University of Oxford. The Centre brings together academics, spinout- and student-entrepreneurs, for [...]
ConsultingInnovative Business Consulting
OBR-Consulting is a unique platform to meet the growing need for consultancy at the intersection of science, business and entrepreneurship.Learn more